12/22/2014

Hot atmosphere on Twitter sunday

What happened between Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels ? The couple separated last year for unknown reasons, leaving a climate weighing them. Yet there are some days, the man seemed not yet to recover from this failure, up to discuss suicide. Would he forgive her ex for destroying his car with a baseball bat blow ? Anyway yesterday, on Twitter, the former lovers were torn and in public !

Usually reserved when it comes to privacy, Nicki was released in a fully intended to Safaree tweet, reproaching him that suicide story "Even when I try to protect people, they try to take advantage of me . have you not learned that only God has control ? God sees your ungrateful and wicked soul. I have given, given and given again. Threaten me? Blackmailing me? You only want the glory . I gave my blessing to you. I always love you. I always love you. I will always love you. I'm so disappointed. You say it was the wrong decision. I've protected you for years . I have been faithful for years. I am happy now? It's disgusting". A mix between his speech and the words of his single Pills N Potions leaving imply it is the reason for their breakup, but she has suffered as much as him.
But then, this isn't the opinion of Safaree, still holding her resentment : "I'm doing an interview because I'm on promotion. Not a thing I say in this interview is related to Nicki. You are ridiculous. And when you talk to the pub and threaten. Stop searching pity. You manage your business, why I can not do? And it's not about success, it's about respect and you didn't have for me during these years. And this disrespect has nothing to do with your music. You disappoint me too.You worry advertising by talking publicly about what everyone ignores, but of course you are the victim because you're famous. It's shameful. We are no longer together and I'm fine with that".

If the reasons for the break remain uncertain, one thing is certain, star or not, it never brings anything good to wash its dirty laundry on social networks !

Source : Public

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire