6/27/2016

Lionel Messi announced the end of his international career


Lionel Messi announced after the defeat of Argentina in the final of the Copa America against Chile, he put an end to his career in selection. The Argentinian has just turned 29 years old.
Another failure with the Albiceleste for La Pulga. Lionel Messi decided to leave the Argentine selection after another setback suffered in Copa America final (defeat on penalties against Chile, as in 2015). "The selection is over for me, this is the fourth final I lose, the third in a row," he said after the game where he has missed his shot on goal.
After four finals of Copa America lost over the defeat in the final of the World Cup against Germany in 2014, Messi throws sponge. He can console himself with a title of Olympic champion won in 2008, no-fought race with A. His compatriots Javier Mascherano and Sergio Aguero, also left the team after a defeat than quintuple Ballon d'Or is clearly not ready forget : "I did everything I could, but it's not for me, a final we lost again, this very hurts to lose, in addition to penalties, my decision is taken".

Source : YahooSports

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire